Caveau Daniel Billard
228 route des Echelards
Add to carnet
Or by phone : 04 79 71 58 94
Your visit to this welcoming vineyard, in its beautiful setting, starts off amongst the vines and ends with a glass or two of wine.
DescriptionA family wineyard that has been respecting the traditions from the vine harvesting to the wine tasting for four generations.
- Farm production:
- Savoie's AOC wines: Abymes, Chignin, Chignin Bergeron, Chardonnay, Pinot, traditional production. Grape juice, sparkling grape juice. Candied wine and wine jam. .
- Sales outlet: producer's shop...
- Free degustation.
- NOESIT_ITINERAIRE_CLIENT_TYPE : Groups
- Camper van reception area
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Private parking
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Motorhomes allowed
- Product tasting
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Welcome to the farm
- Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- AOP - AOC Roussette de Savoie
- AOP - AOC Vin de Savoie
All year long: open daily from 9 AM to 8 PM.(from 9 AM to 12 AM with appointment on Sunday)
Set price group adults: 4.50 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.