Hôtel de Cordon - Centre d'Interprétation de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine
Add to carnet
DescriptionThis local cultural facility seeks to educate and inform visitors about the development of the town and raise awareness of architecture and heritage. What makes a town, district or building valuable? Or, more generally speaking, what makes it unique and special?
The CIAP de Chambéry is a place of exchange at the frontier of everything that defines the town, from its past to the future.
The Hôtel de Cordon is a lively space, with many activities going on:
- starting point for guided tours of the old centre
- educational activity and conference room
- specialist architecture and heritage library (by appointment only) and office of the town's lead architect for protected zones
- permanent exhibition about the town and its heritage: heritage conservation, the housing in Chambéry, the development of the town, and more.
- temporary exhibitions
- Exhibition space
- Hearing disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
During school terms:
Open Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 2 pm to 6 pm and the first Sunday of the month from 10 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm (from October to April).
Open Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 2 pm to 6 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm (May, June, September).
During the school holidays:
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
In July and August:
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
DealsL'hôtel de Cordon est le lieu idéal pour découvrir la ville avec un guide-conférencier. Renseignez-vous sur place.